APS : Thursday, 05 October 2017
ALGIERS – The Council of the Nation (Upper House of Parliament) will participate in the 6th Evaluation Conference and General Assembly of the Middle East and North Africa Evaluation Network (EvalMENA),
from 8 to 10 October in Amman, Jordan, as well as in the high-level parliamentary conference held by the World Trade Organization (WTO) in Rabat, Morocco, said Thursday an Upper House’s statement.
Senator Nouara Saadia Djaafar will partake in the 6th EvalMENA Evaluation Conference and General Assembly, held in partnership with the UN Women’s Independent Evaluation Office.
The meeting aims at strengthening national evaluation capacities in the Arab region to evaluating the sustainable development goals.
Senator and deputy president of the Mediterranean Parliamentary Assembly Tahar Kellil will participate in the WTO high-level parliamentary conference, held in coordination with the Mediterranean Parliamentary Assembly, on trade facilitation and investments in the region.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum