APS : SUNDAY 24 SEPTEMBER 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria’s National Tourism Office (ONT) will participate in the 39th International Tourism Industry Show in Paris, France, from 26 to 29 September, said the ONT in a statement.
ONT’s participation in Paris trade fair is part of its 2017 agenda on actions for the promotion of Algeria destination and the development of the sector of tourism by 2030, said the statement.
The Office has reserved an area of 60m² to host the Algerian stand, designed in a style mixing modernity, authenticity and specificities of Algeria in terms of heritage and architecture, added the statement.
Algeria’s stand has been equipped with all necessary means to allow the participants to promote the national tourism products, especially the Sahara, in view of its specificity in the Mediterranean region.
This year’s edition will be marked by the participation of some 1,700 players in tourism industry from 166 countries over an area of 31,000 m² and is expected to draw over 30,000 professional visitors.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo