APS : Sunday, 27 March 2016
ALGIERS-The congress of the International Automobile Federation (FIA) for the Middle-East and North Africa (MENA) region will be held in Algiers between 29 and 31 March, the Algeria Federation of Motor Sports (FASM) announced Sunday.
President of the FIA, the UN Special Envoy for Road Safety and Scuderia Ferrari Administrator Jean Todt, the same source said.
On this occasion, a cars regularity rally for disabled will be held part of prevention and road safety.
On the sidelines of these events, president of FASM Chihab Baloul announced that a press conference will be held on 31 March at 1 p.m. at Hilton Hotel.
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina