APS : Sunday, 27 March 2016
ALGIERS-The congress of the International Automobile Federation (FIA) for the Middle-East and North Africa (MENA) region will be held in Algiers between 29 and 31 March, the Algeria Federation of Motor Sports (FASM) announced Sunday.
President of the FIA, the UN Special Envoy for Road Safety and Scuderia Ferrari Administrator Jean Todt, the same source said.
On this occasion, a cars regularity rally for disabled will be held part of prevention and road safety.
On the sidelines of these events, president of FASM Chihab Baloul announced that a press conference will be held on 31 March at 1 p.m. at Hilton Hotel.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya