APS : Tuesday, 30 October 2018
ALGIERS- British Prime Minister’s Special Representative for Economic Partnership with Algeria, Lord Richard Risby, said Tuesday in Algiers that Algeria is a UK’s “strategic partner” in energy security.
Speaking at the Algeria Future Energy summit, held October 29-30 in Algiers, Lord Risby said that Algeria, with the changes and efforts it has undertaken, is a strategic partner in energy security that plays a vital role in the region’s stability.
He also stressed Algeria’s commitment to developing renewable energy, the biomass, solar energy, thermal energy and cogeneration while asking its partners to invest in those fields.
The British official wished the partnership between Algeria and the United Kingdom to be deepened.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied