APS : Thursday, 08 October 2020
ALGIERS- A memorandum of cooperation in the field of environment and sustainable development was signed Thursday, in Algiers, between Algeria and Spain, as part of the working visit paid to Algeria by Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez. This memorandum was signed by Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad and his Spanish counterpart, in the presence of several ministers of the two countries, following the two Prime ministers’ talks, preceding the opening ceremony of the Algerian-Spanish business forum.
This Forum will be co-chaired by Djerad, in the presence of the two countries’ official delegations and about fifty business managers as well as leaders of employers’ organizations.
As part of his visit, Pedro Sanchez, leading a large delegation, will be received by President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart