APS : WEDNESDAY 20 SEPTEMBER 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Finance Abderrahman Raouya underlined, Wednesday in Algiers, the need to broaden cooperation between Algeria and Russia to other sectors with a view to strengthening their strategic partnership.
In his opening address at the 8th session of Algeria-Russia joint committee, he co-chaired with Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak, Raouya underlined that the momentum in partnership between the two countries, especially in the sectors of energy and civil nuclear, should be broadened to other areas.
“We should continue our joint action and expand our cooperation. We hope for the diversification of our strategic partnership,” said the minister.
Raouya insisted on building a sound multisectoral partnership, especially in the sectors of vocational training, scientific and technical research, transport, civil nuclear and energy.
In this regard, he expressed his optimism about the future of partnership between Algeria and Russia.
For his part, the Russian Energy minister stressed the need to strengthen cooperation between the two countries, particularly in the industrial sector, with a view to making Algeria benefit from Russia’s experience in the field.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president