APS : MONDAY 21 FEBRUARY 2022
DOHA- Algeria and Qatar expressed Monday their willingness to promote bilateral cooperation in all areas, especially the economic, commercial and gas fields, according to a joint declaration issued at the
end of President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune’s state visit to Qatar, at the invitation of its Emir, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani.
Discussions between the two sides have shown “the depth of bilateral relations” and “the convergence of views” of the two countries at the bilateral level, the statement said.
The two leaders “welcomed the consultation and coordination between the two countries” calling for strengthening them at all levels.
The two leaders also welcomed the “special relations of cooperation” between the two countries, expressing their willingness “to promote them in all spheres, particularly the economic, commercial and gas fields.”
In this respect, President Tebboune expressed gratitude to Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani for Qatar’s support to Algeria’s candidate, elected secretary general of the Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF).
The two leaders stressed “the real and diversified opportunities in the two countries to bolster cooperation,” given the increased complementarity in terms of investment between them, the establishment of partnerships as well as the growing and diversified trade.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy