APS : Sunday, 05 March 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria and Portugal inked, in Lisbon, three memorandum of understanding (MoU) on cooperation in mining, meteorological issues and standardization.
The two sides, at the end of the fifth joint working group meeting, agreed on creating an Algerian-Portuguese business council before the end.
The signing ceremony crowned a two-day visit to Portugal by the minister of Industry and Mines, Abdesselam Bouchouareb, during which he co-chaired the meeting’s works with the Portuguese minister of Economy, Manuel Caldeira Cabral, the ministry said Saturday in a statement.
The bilateral agreement in the mining field was signed between the Algerian Weather Service Agency and Portugal’s General Directorate of Mining.
- Lamamra partakes in 76th session of UN General Assembly
- President Tebboune receives Vice President of Libyan Presidential Council
- Lamamra, V. Muraleedharan discuss issues of common interest
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide