APS : Sunday, 05 March 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria and Portugal inked, in Lisbon, three memorandum of understanding (MoU) on cooperation in mining, meteorological issues and standardization.
The two sides, at the end of the fifth joint working group meeting, agreed on creating an Algerian-Portuguese business council before the end.
The signing ceremony crowned a two-day visit to Portugal by the minister of Industry and Mines, Abdesselam Bouchouareb, during which he co-chaired the meeting’s works with the Portuguese minister of Economy, Manuel Caldeira Cabral, the ministry said Saturday in a statement.
The bilateral agreement in the mining field was signed between the Algerian Weather Service Agency and Portugal’s General Directorate of Mining.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart