APS : Wednesday, 09 May 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria and the Netherlands have signed, Wednesday in Algiers, an agreement on double taxation, at the end of the third session of the Joint Committee on Economic and Technology Cooperation,
co-chaired by Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel and his Dutch counterpart Stef Blok.
The agreement was inked by Stef Blok and Finance Minister Abderrahmane Raouya.
In the wake of the signing ceremony, Messahel underlined the importance of the agreement, “which completes the agreement on the reciprocal investment promotion and protection signed in 2007.”
In his opening address at the session, the Foreign minister said that the agreement would contribute to lifting obstacles related to the exchange of goods, services and capital transfer between the two countries, as well as encouraging investment.
For his part, the Dutch Foreign minister congratulated the delegations of the two countries on the signing of the agreement, which will serve the interests of both sides.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya