APS : Friday, 04 November 2016
BAMAKO- The Algerian-Malian economic operators, meeting during their 1st Forum, decided Friday in Bamako to set up a joint Business Council.
At the end of the Forum, held on the sidelines of the 12th session of the Algerian-Malian Joint High Commission, the economic operators agreed to set up a Business Council to examine joint projects of cooperation.
The Algerian operators have also called on the Malian businessmen to be “massively present” during the African Businessmen Forum, scheduled early December in Algiers, and which represents an opportunity to explore new possibilities of economic investments.
The two countries’ operators stressed the need to “work together to move towards a completely commercial cooperation to an economic cooperation based on production and industry.”
In the same regard, Minister of State, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Ramtane Lamamra, who attended the closing session of the forum, said that the meeting should open “new horizons” for a profitable partnership in line with the “huge potential” of the two countries.
Underlining that it is “necessary to take every opportunity to consolidate peace through economic development,” Lamamra reaffirmed the “mobilization” of Algeria alongside Mali, because it is a matter of “common peace.”
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée