APS : Tuesday, 24 May 2016
MILAN- The strengthening of the Algeria-Italian economic partnership and the cooperation between the province of Algiers and the city of Milan in town planning were the main focus of the meeting, held Tuesday in Milan, on investment and partnership opportunities between Algeria and Italy.
Organized by the Consulate general of Algeria in Milan, this meeting has brought together about 100 Algerian economic operators from public and private sectors and the representatives of about fifty Italian companies.
In his speech, Algeria’s Consul general to Milan Abdelkrim Touahria called on the Italian economic operators to expand the economic relations with Algeria to other sectors than energy through diversified and beneficial partnership for both sides.
While broaching the main lines of the new economic approach adopted by Algeria, aimed at rehabilitating production and diversifying the national economy, he invited the Italian companies to contribute to the implementation of these objectives through the establishment of a “win-win partnership based on productive investment.”
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart