APS : Tuesday, 30 October 2018
ALGIERS- Algerian-Italian economic forum discussing business and investment opportunities in Algeria is to be organized November 29th in Milano, Italy,
by Algeria’s general consul in that city, the ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement.
The economic event, organized in collaboration with the Italian professional group Assolombarda, is a continuation of the first forum held in the same city in May 2016, and which was a great success among economic operators and within the business community in Italy.
The forum is intended to promote Algeria’s attractiveness and bring about structural changes in trade between the two countries.
It seeks to establish strong economic relations based on more productive investments, as it is done in the Energy sector in Algeria, the statement said.
Nearly 80 Italian business leaders, most of whom members of the professional group Assolombarda, will attend the economic forum, according to the statement.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization