APS : Monday, 25 July 2016
ORAN- Algeria intends to increase its gas production and liquid products by over 30% by the year 2020, said Monday in Oran Minister of Energy Noureddine Bouterfa.
“We intend to increase gas production and liquid products by over 30% by the year 2020,” Bouterfa told the press on the sidelines of his inspection visit to the industrial area of Arzew (Oran, 431-km west of Algiers).
“However, we must find new energy sources. We have a programme for the development of conventional and unconventional energies, yet, we still have a long way to go,” said the minister, who was accompanied by the CEO of the national hydrocarbon company SONATRACH and executives of Energy Ministry.
Bouterfa underlined the need to accelerate the programme for the development of the two energies, through production and the exploitation of power plants.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy