APS : Tuesday, 05 December 2017
ALGIERS- A minutes and four cooperation agreements were signed Tuesday, at the end of the second Algerian-Hungarian joint economic commission, held in Algiers under the co-chairmanship of the minister of Agriculture,
Rural Development and Fishing Abdelkader Bouazgui and the Hungarian State Secretary at the Ministry of Foreign and Trade Csaba Balogh.
The meeting’s minutes, signed by the two ministers, in the presence of officials of several ministries and diplomats, focuses on the expansion of bilateral cooperation in 21 different fields.
The other signings focused on a cooperation agreement in information and communication technologies, a memorandum of understanding in tourism and an agreement between the Algerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CACI), and its Hungarian counterpart for the creation of a business council between the operators of both countries.
An amendment to the memorandum of understanding signed in 2011 by the Ministry of Agriculture and its Hungarian counterpart was also signed on this occasion.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum