APS : Wednesday, 11 September 2019
ALGIERS – Algeria will be the “guest of honor” in the international food industry “World Food” which will be held from September 24th to 27th in Moscow (Russia), the Ministry of Commerce told APS.
Minister of Commerce Said Djellab will lead the Algerian delegation to this Show, as part of the official programme of Algeria’s participation in economic events abroad.
Algeria looks for a new dynamics to boost its non-hydrocarbon export and also aims to enhance the image of Algerian products abroad in major economic events.
The Algerian 600-m2 pavilion will house forty companies from different sectors, like olive oil, drinks, pasta, dates, fruits and vegetables and local products.
A chef is planned to present the Algerian culinary art with a varied daily menu made with exposed ingredients.
A “business meetings” forum will be organized by the Algerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CACI).
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine