APS : Sunday, 22 September 2019
ALGIERS- Algeria has been chosen to be “the guest of honor” of the International Agri-Food Exhibition “World Food Moscow,” scheduled from 24 to 27 September 2019 in the Russian capital,
said Sunday Trade Ministry in a communiqué.
In this regard, Trade Minister Said Djellab will lead the Algerian delegation in this economic event, in accordance with the official programme of Algeria’s participation in the economic events abroad, said the source.
This participation offers Algeria a new dynamic to promote non-hydrocarbon exports and is also meant to enhance the image of Algerian products abroad in major economic events, said the source.
Stretching over an area of 600m2, the Algerian pavilion will comprise 40 companies of different branches, including olive oil, beverages, pasta, dates, canned food, fruit and vegetables, as well as local products.
A business meeting Forum will also be organized by the Algerian Chamber of Trade and Industry (CACI) at the national stand.
- Celebration of Africa Day “Saturday, May 21, 2022″
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères