APS : Tuesday, 05 December 2017
ALGIERS- National hydrocarbon company Sonatrach and German company DEA Deutsche Erdoel AG signed Tuesday, in Algiers, a memorandum of understanding on cooperation, said a communiqué of Sonatrach.
The document was signed by vice-president of Sonatrach’s exploration and production activity, Salah Mekmouche, and Chief Executive Officer of DEA Deutsche Erdoel AG, Dirk Warzecha.
The conclusion of this memorandum confirms Sonatrach’s willingness to “reinforce its partnership policy” and comes as part of the continuation of the discussions that it started with all its partners for the development of the cooperation and the strengthening of partnership, said the source.
The signing of this memorandum will also allow Sonatrach and DEA Deutsche Erdoel AG to “strengthen their previous partnership” by seeking new partnership opportunities and implementing new hydrocarbon projects in the upstream oil field between the two companies in Algeria and at the international level, according to the communiqué.
This agreement “shows the good relations between Sonatrach and this German partner,” added the source.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation