Algeria-Germany: Need to strengthen cooperation with Algeria
APS : Monday, 18 April 2016
ALGIERS- Vice President of the German Parliament Claudia Roth emphasized Monday, in Algiers, the importance to support the Algerian-German cooperation in the field of development of sustainable economy by encouraging the exploitation of unconventional energy.
In an audience granted to her by the Speaker of the People’s National Assembly Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa, Roth underlined the importance to “support exchanges in the field of higher education and cooperation, in terms of sustainable economic development, by encouraging the exploitation of unconventional energy as a non-polluting source of wealth,” said a communiqué of the People’s National Assembly.
The German official expressed her hope to conclude a cultural agreement allowing the creation of an annex to Goth Institute in Algiers, underlining that her visit “ comes after a series of visits paid to Algeria, a country which enjoys a strategic importance,” notably in terms of settling conflicts in the region.”
For his part, Ould Khelifa said that the Algerian-German relations are “good at the political, economic and parliamentary levels,” backed, over the past few years, by “several visits of the two countries’ senior officials.”
Ould Khelifa reviewed the reforms in the last constitutional amendment, particularly the “strengthening of fundamental freedoms, the deepening of the democratic process and the promotion of the principle of separation of powers.”
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée