APS : Saturday, 15 September 2018
ALGIERS- Economic relations between Algeria and Germany have been given a fresh impetus over the last few years through multisectoral partnerships, which are expected to be further boosted.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s official visit to Algiers Monday, at the invitation of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, is her second to Algeria after that of 2008.
The visit will give the two sides an opportunity to assess the bilateral economic relations and identify the appropriate ways and methods to further develop cooperation to contribute in economic diversification in Algeria.
There are 200 German companies operating in various sectors in Algeria and an Algerian-German joint economic commission was created in 2010.
German companies are interested in several industrial sectors in Algeria, and mainly the mechanical engineering industry, car sub-contracting, renewable energy and pharmaceutical industry.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony