APS : Saturday, 27 October 2018
ALGIERS-The national hydrocarbon group Sonatrach will hold the “Algeria Future Energy” Summit on 29-30 October in Algiers, said the group in a communiqué.
Co-organized by the British world-leading events and training producer for the oil, gas and infrastructure industries CWC Group , the oil and gas event will be themed “Diversification, innovation and investment.”
World leaders of the oil and gas sector and renewable energy, several Energy ministers and the secretaries general of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and the Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF), will attend the Summit said Sonatrach.
This discussion platform, which will focus on investment and Algeria’s energy policy, will be an opportunity for participants to exchange views on energy-related matters.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum