APS : MONDAY 25 SEPTEMBER 2017
ALGIERS- The works of the fourth meeting of the Monitoring Committee of Algeria-France High Intergovernmental Commission have got underway Monday in Algiers,
under the co-chairmanship of secretaries general of the Foreign Affairs ministries of both countries, Noureddine Ayadi and Maurice Gourdault-Montagne.
This bilateral consultation mechanism, set up during the signing ceremony of the agreement on the creation of Algeria-France High Intergovernmental Commission in Algiers on December 2013, is part of the regular exchange of visits between the two countries and the common willingness to build a strong and diversified cooperation and special partnership.
During the meeting, the two sides will assess cooperation in political, economic and cultural fields and exchange views on regional and international issues of common interest.
It will be also an opportunity for them to prepare for the next meetings between the two countries, mainly of Algeria-France Joint Economic Committee and Algeria-France High Intergovernmental Commission.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied