APS : Wednesday, 30 March 2016
ALGIERS-Two twinning projects between the National body for public works technical control (CTTP) and similar European bodies have been launched Wednesday in Algiers as part of the Support to the Association Agreement Programme between Algeria and EU (P3A).
Named “Support to the CCP in the setting up of decision-making aid systems for the management of roads network and other structures” and “Support to the CTTP in improving management and certification techniques related to road safety and airport,” these two twinning programs will be funded by the EU (€1.6 million for the first program and 1.3 million for the second).
Besides, these two twinning projects will be carried out with bodies and studies and expertise centres working in the field of infrastructures from France, Portugal and Belgium.
These projects “are meant to reinforce the national road network preservation through modern and appropriate management methods,” general manager of Roads at the Public Works ministry Mohamed Mahiddine said on the sidelines of the launch of these twinning projects.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée