APS : Saturday, 01 October 2022
ALGIERS- The fourth annual high-level energy dialogue meeting between Algeria and the European Union, co-chaired by the minister of Energy and Mines, Mohamed Arkab, and the European Commissioner for Energy, Kadri Simson,
will take place on October 10th in Algiers, the ministry said Saturday in a statement.
The two officials will open the second Algeria-EU Energy Business Forum the date after the meeting (11-12 October 2022), the statement said.
“The fourth meeting is part of the dialogue mechanisms established by the strategic partnership between the European Union and Algeria in the field of energy.”
The partnership covers all issues of common interest, namely the development of investments in hydrocarbon exploration and production, development prospects of gas industry, the development of hydrogen, electricity and cooperation in renewable energy and energy efficiency in Algeria.
The meeting will be an opportunity to assess the progress made in energy cooperation and its prospects since the launch of strategic partnership forged at the latest meeting, held in Algiers on 20 November 2018.
- President Tebboune receives Coordinator for Middle East, North Africa at US National Security Council
- (Français) Le président Tebboune reçoit les chefs des délégations au Colloque sur “le droit d’accès” à la “justice constitutionnelle”
- Algeria strongly condemns massacre perpetrated in DR Congo
- (Français) L’Algérie abrite la 9e conférence de haut niveau sur la paix et la sécurité en Afrique
- Algeria-Jordan: Need to expand bilateral cooperation