APS : Tuesday, 03 May 2016
ALGIERS- The ministry of Foreign Affairs and the ministry of Transport signed Monday a cooperation agreement with the European Investment Bank (EIB) for a technical assistance to the regional initiative on logistics development “Logismed soft,”
the ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement.
The agreement was signed by the secretary general of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Hassane Rabehi, the secretary general of the ministry of Transport, M’hamed M’hareb, and the EIB representative, the statement underlined.
Logismed Soft is an initiative launched by the European Investment Bank, in collaboration with the European Commission.
The initiative is intended for developing a competitive logistics sector in the beneficiary countries (in the Middle East and North Africa), through the boosting of national capacities in transportation.
The agreement is part of the actions aimed at strengthening bilateral relations between Algeria and the European Union.
It will reinforce the legal framework and cooperation between Algiers and the EU through the EIB.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan