Algeria, Denmark agree to give fresh impetus to economic cooperation
APS : Tuesday, 06 March 2018
ALGIERS – The Algerian-Danish Business Forum, held Tuesday in Algiers, has been an opportunity to express the willingness of both countries to boost their economic and trade cooperation.
The Algerian Managers Forum (FCE) and the Confederation of Danish Industry (DI) have signed Tuesday in Algiers a Memorandum of Understanding on cooperation, at the end of the Algerian-Danish Business Forum.
The Forum has been co-chaired by Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel and his Danish counterpart Anders Samuelsen.
The MoU is set to provide a framework of cooperation as the two parties ambition to create a strategic alliance of cooperation and execute projects by companies from the two countries.
The two countries agreed to cooperate in the fields of training, the elaboration and the implementation of corporate strategies, the exchange of successful experiences such as the application of the local development projects, notably in the field of food-processing, renewable energies, industry, tourism and training.
Other fields can be identified by the two parties and be approved by mutual agreement.
Concerning the forms of cooperation to develop as part of this MoU, it encompasses the design and the development of training and capacity building activities, through the organization of conferences, workshops and seminars as well as the presentation of good practices.
This cooperation can also include regular exchange of expertise on the current economic questions.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée