APS : Sunday, 08 May 2016
ALGIERS- Cuba’s Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca Diaz called Sunday, in Algiers, to extend the Algerian-Cuban cooperation to fields other than health.
Cuban Minister, who co-chaired with Minister of Health, Population and Hospital Reform Abdelmalek Boudiaf the works of the 20th Algerian-Cuban Joint Committee, affirmed that the bilateral cooperation in health lives up the expectations of the two countries’ policy but it must be extended, he underlined, to other fields to achieve the expected level.
In this regard, he cited the sectors of Education, Culture, Water Resources, Youth and Sports, while hoping that cooperation agreements will be concluded between the two countries during this session.
After hailing the historical relations between Algeria and Cuba, Malmierca expressed his country’s willingness to work for their development and diversification, in the future, in the interest of the two friendly countries.
The 20th session of the Algerian-Cuban Joint Committee, grouping together more than 10 sectors, started behind closed doors, at the level of experts.
This meeting will culminate Tuesday in the inking of several agreements.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار