APS : Tuesday, 14 August 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria on Tuesday has condemned the terrorist attack on a Gendarmerie patrol east of Burkina Faso on Saturday.
“We condemn the bloody terrorist attack, which targeted a Gendarmerie patrol east of Burkina Faso, on Saturday 11 August 2018, killing six gendarmes,” the spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif told APS.
“We offer our condolences and express our sympathy and solidarity with their families as well as the Government and the people of Burkina Faso,” he added.
“We remain convinced that the savagery and brutality of terrorists would further strengthen the determination of this sister country and all African countries to continue to combat this scourge until its complete eradication,” said Benali Cherif.
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony