Algeria, China sign 2nd five-year comprehensive strategic cooperation plan 2022-2026
APS : Tuesday, 08 November 2022
ALGIERS- Algeria and China have signed the second five-year comprehensive strategic cooperation plan 2022-2026, the ministry of foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad said Tuesday in a statement.
The minister of foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, and the member of the political bureau of China’s Communist Party, State Adviser and Foreign Minister of the People’s Republic of China, Wang Yi, jointly announced the signing of the “second five-year comprehensive strategic cooperation plan between Algeria and China for the period 2022-2026”, the statement said.
The plan is “the second of its kind to be signed between the two countries in terms of comprehensive strategic cooperation since the establishment of the comprehensive strategic partnership relations between Algeria and China.”
The plan aims to “further intensify contacts and cooperation between Algeria and China in all fields, including economy, trade, energy, agriculture, science and technology, space, health and culture, in addition to strengthening the alignment of development strategies between the two countries,” the statement said.
The two countries want to seize the opportunity of the five-year plan’s implementation to “deepen their practical cooperation in all spheres, to boost the bilateral comprehensive strategic partnership in the service of the two friend countries and peoples,” the statement concluded.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée