APS : Sunday, 11 October 2020
ALGIERS- Algeria signed on Sunday an economic and technical cooperation agreement with the China International Development Cooperation Agency (CIDCA).
The agreement has been inked, at the headquarters of the Algerian Foreign Ministry, by the ministry’s Secretary General Chakib Rachid Kaïd and President of the CIDCA, Wang Xiaotao.
The member of the political bureau and director of the bureau of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the Central committee of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), Yang Jiechi, who began an official visit to Algeria on Saturday evening.
The visit aims at strengthening the ties of friendship and cooperation between Algeria and China.
This two-day visit will be an opportunity for the two sides to evaluate cooperation between the two countries in various fields and examine the possibilities of promoting and developing them, in the sectors of infrastructure, public works, transport, trade and investment, in addition to areas related to higher education, scientific research and new technologies.
The visit will also enable the two parties to discuss regional and international issues of common interest, in addition to the pursuit of coordination and solidarity between the two countries in the context of the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune