APS : Monday, 05 December 2016
ORAN (Algeria)- The secretary general of the international Association of the Very Large Power Grid Operators (GO15), Alain Steven, said Monday in Oran, that Algeria is in a position to be successful make a success of its renewable energy development programme.
“Algeria has all the aces to make a success of its renewable energy development programme, considering its natural resources, its climate and the available technologies,” said Steven, an international expert, on the sidelines of a conference and show on petrochemistry, open in Oran.
The GO15 official invited Algeria, as the other countries of the southern Mediterranean shore, to use its renewable energy potential to contribute to the development of world’s electric power production to ensure energy security.
Alain Steven stressed the ongoing increase in the world needs in such energy.
The official, in an address, said nearly 1.2 billion people in the world are deprived of electrical power, 600 million of them the in sub-Saharan region in Africa.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار