APS : Thursday, 27 October 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria has received the first prize of the Arab Environment Ministers Council for 2016, following the participation of the National Centre for Integrated Building Studies and Research (CNERIB) in the contest, the ministry of Housing and Urban Planning said Thursday in a statement.
The project in which CNERIB took part in competing for the Arab League award consisted in “building walls with energy absorbing materials to preserve environment.”
The awarding ceremony will be held on December 8 in Cairo, Egypt.
In addition, the World Bank report on business climate “Doing Business” has ranked Algeria in the 77th position in housing and urban planning with 71.02 points out of 100, the statement said.
This result has been possible through the efforts made in terms of the required deadline for the abstention of a building permit and the removal of bureaucratic barriers.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart