APS : Tuesday, 19 April 2016
ALGIERS- National airline Air Algerie and airplane engines manufacturer Rolls-Royce signed Tuesday, in Algiers, a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on partnership in jet engine’s repairing in Algeria.
The document was inked on the sidelines of a seminar on air-travelling security, in the presence of Minister of Transport Boudjemaa Talai and the chief executive officer of Air Algerie, Mohamed Abdou Bouderbala.
Under the MoU with the world’ second biggest aircraft engines manufacturer, Rolls Royce engines of Air Algerie airplanes will be repaired in Algeria, Bouderbala said.
The agreement will also allow Rolls Royce engineers to get access to Air Algerie’s maintenance units for repairing engines and assisting Algerian engineers and executives in the field, through training and skill transfer.
Repairing national airline’s Rolls Royce engines (10) in Algeria will reduce the costs and contribute to the development of maintenance activity, which is limited to aircraft repairing, Bouderbala said.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation