APS : Tuesday, 19 April 2016
ALGIERS- National airline Air Algerie and airplane engines manufacturer Rolls-Royce signed Tuesday, in Algiers, a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on partnership in jet engine’s repairing in Algeria.
The document was inked on the sidelines of a seminar on air-travelling security, in the presence of Minister of Transport Boudjemaa Talai and the chief executive officer of Air Algerie, Mohamed Abdou Bouderbala.
Under the MoU with the world’ second biggest aircraft engines manufacturer, Rolls Royce engines of Air Algerie airplanes will be repaired in Algeria, Bouderbala said.
The agreement will also allow Rolls Royce engineers to get access to Air Algerie’s maintenance units for repairing engines and assisting Algerian engineers and executives in the field, through training and skill transfer.
Repairing national airline’s Rolls Royce engines (10) in Algeria will reduce the costs and contribute to the development of maintenance activity, which is limited to aircraft repairing, Bouderbala said.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار