APS : Tuesday, 17 January 2017
ALGIERS- Some 740 exhibitors are expected to take part in the 15th international Agribusiness Show (Djazagro) to be held in April, in Algiers, said Tuesday the organizers of the economic event, which will include professional
workshops on export activity.
In addition to the Algerian companies, whose stands stretches over 20% of the show’s total area, exhibitors from about thirty countries are taking part in the event, two of which are participating for the first time, namely Thailand and the Czech Republic, Olivia Milan, the manager of Djazagro, told a news conference.
Organized by Comexposium, the French events’ organizer, Djazagro is to be held April 10-13 in the Exhibition Centre of Algiers, Milan said.
In addition to food production, packaging and storage equipment, tools and machinery used in bakery trade and catering, the show will host a series workshops on export activity.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan