APS : Sunday, 24 April 2016
TUNIS- The Algerian judo team (cadets) snatched Saturday 12 medals (5 gold, 4 silver and 3 bronze) at the African Cadet and Junior Open, taking place at El Menzah Sports Hall in Tunis.
Algeria’s five gold medals were harvested by Islem Bouti (-50 kg), Ahmed Mehibel (-60 kg), Mohamed Guerroudji (-81 kg), Alaededine Mokhefi (-90 kg) and Nesrine Boudjemel (-52 kg).
Bouti and Mihibel defeated in the final Iraqi opponents Ali Mohammedawi and Talib Al Fatlawi, respectively.
For his part, Guerroudji outclassed Tunisian Wajdi Melliti while Mokhefi defeated judoka Mohamed Aziz Hobbi from Tunisia.
For women, Nesrine Boudjemel won gold in a final played against Tunisian Amani Chayeb.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister