APS : Sunday, 24 April 2016
TUNIS- The Algerian judo team (cadets) snatched Saturday 12 medals (5 gold, 4 silver and 3 bronze) at the African Cadet and Junior Open, taking place at El Menzah Sports Hall in Tunis.
Algeria’s five gold medals were harvested by Islem Bouti (-50 kg), Ahmed Mehibel (-60 kg), Mohamed Guerroudji (-81 kg), Alaededine Mokhefi (-90 kg) and Nesrine Boudjemel (-52 kg).
Bouti and Mihibel defeated in the final Iraqi opponents Ali Mohammedawi and Talib Al Fatlawi, respectively.
For his part, Guerroudji outclassed Tunisian Wajdi Melliti while Mokhefi defeated judoka Mohamed Aziz Hobbi from Tunisia.
For women, Nesrine Boudjemel won gold in a final played against Tunisian Amani Chayeb.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization