APS : Thursday, 08 October 2020
ALGIERS- The Algerian-Spanish Business Forum kicked off Thursday with the participation of a bout fifty companies and employers’ organizations of the two countries. The opening ceremony was chaired by Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad and Spanish head of Government Pedro Sanchez, who is, since Wednesday, on a two-day official visit to Algeria.
The Spanish business delegation is made up of about fifteen large companies operating in the sectors of energy, motor industry, food industry and construction, as well as four organizations, namely Spain’s Chamber of Commerce, the Spanish Confederation of Employers’ Organizations, the General Union of Workers and the Labour Promotion Agency Foment del Trebal.
On the Algerian side, about thirty public and private companies are participating in this Forum as well as the main employers’ organizations.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied