APS : Sunday, 26 February 2017
ALGIERS- The 4th international transport, logistics and mobility fair opened Sunday, at the Pins Maritimes Exhibition Centre in Algiers, with the participation of about a hundred Algerian and foreign exhibitors.
This three-day fair will be held with the participation of 90 Algerian companies as well as several companies from Hungary, Poland, China, France, Luxemburg, Switzerland and Germany.
According to organizers, the goal of this event is to create a space for exchanges between operators and to provide a business platform linking operators and decision-makers in the sector of rail, maritime, road and air transport.
The fair offers a wide range of technologies and services adapted to investments in Algeria by suppliers, equipment distributors and Algerian as well as foreign partners.
According to organizers, some 4,000 Algerian and foreign professional visitors are expected to seek exchange and partnership opportunities.
“It is an opportunity to gather professionals to discover what was done by public authorities and the programmes completed in the transport, logistics and infrastructures sector,” said Ait Abdellah Boubakeur, Inspector General at the ministry of Public Works and Transport.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart