APS : Monday, 24 October 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Industry and Mines Abdesselam Bouchouareb pays as from Monday a working visit to Sweden, in a view to indentifying common projects in the various industrial sectors, said the ministry in a release.
During the two-day visit, Bouchouareb will meet with several Swedish Government officials, Minister for Enterprise and Innovation Mikael Damberg and State Secretary to the Minister for EU Affairs and Trade Oscar Stenström.
The minister will broach, with Swedish officials, the “means needed to foster the emergence of a genuine industrial cooperation and the establishment of industrial partnerships in various fields, as Algeria, which offers numerous advantages, is listed by Sweden among the 26 priority countries in the exporting and trade strategy,” said the same source.
“The Algerian imports from Sweden are worth half a million dollars that we can explore to indentify investment opportunities,” the communiqué quoted the minister as saying before the visit.
According to him, “Algeria, with its assets and opportunities, is also an exceptional relay for growth outside Europe for the Swedish companies and an export hum towards the African markets and all the region.”
The visit also aims at the identification and the launch of co-productions using the new industrial transformations influenced by technologies in several fields notably mechanics and automation, technologies in the industries of steel, wood, industrial and mining solutions, telecommunications, energy, and mainly the sectors of the renewable energies and the waste management.
Bouchouareb will visit the main industrial sites of the Swedish firms activating in Algeria.
- Hold of the eleventh session of the Algerian-French political consultations
- Signing a cooperation agreement and exchange of information and data with the Ministry of Finance
- وزارة التكوين المهني تفتح مجال التكوين لفائدة أفراد الجالية الجزائرية المقيمة بالخارج
- Despite US veto, Algeria determined to make Palestine’s voice heard within Security Council
- Gaza ceasefire: Security Council fails to bring Algeria’s efforts to fruition