APS : Wednesday, 25 May 2016
ALGIERS- The 49th International Fair of Algiers (FIA), to kick off on Saturday at the Exhibition Centre (Pins Maritime), will be marked by the participation of 810 exhibitors, including 405 foreign companies from 33 countries, announced the Chief Executive Officer of the Algerian Company of Fairs and Exports (SAFEX) Tayeb Zitouni.
This year, FIA will see the participation of 810 exhibitors, including 405 Algerian companies over a surface area of 30,351 m² and 405 foreign companies from 33 countries, including 28 under official pavilions, over a surface area of 7002 m².
The 28 official pavilions are France, Germany, Turkey, Portugal, Italy, Poland, the Czech Republic, Malaisia, China, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Iran, Pakistan, South Korea, Chile, USA, Cuba, Egypt, Tunisia, Palestine, Syria, Libya, the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, Senegal, Mali, South African and Sudan.
This 49th FIA will be organized under the theme “Investment and company at the heart of productive economy.”
A conference on Arab-African partnership will be organized on FIA’s second day.
Business meetings between Algerian economic operators and African businessmen will be held on the sidelines of “Djazaïr Export.”
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart