APS : Thursday, 18 January 2018
ALGIERS- The meetings of the 8th Algeria-Jordan Joint Commission, held on 15-17 January, allowed to elaborate a roadmap and 2018 calendar for bilateral cooperation in various fields namely trade,
industry, energy, higher education, health, transport and other fields.
A joint committee in charge of monitoring the implementation of the concluded deals will also be created.
The roadmap includes the planning of several meetings including the meeting of the Commerce Technical Commission which will be held during the 1stquarter 2018 in Amman and the meeting of the Technical Commission on Higher Education and Scientific Research in next February.
Further meetings on tourism, water resources, investment and environment are also planned.
Algeria and Jordan have thus agreed to raise the visits of commercial delegations and encounters between businessmen from the two countries.
They also plan to organize trade exhibitions, reinforce legal framework in terms of the fight against corruption, consumer protection and the control of goods and services, and strengthen the technical cooperation in terms of foreign trade.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied