6th North African Petroleum Exhibition and Conferences opens in Algiers
APS : Tuesday, 08 March 2016
ALGIERS- The 6th North African Petroleum Exhibition and Conferences (NAPEC) opened Tuesday at Hilton Hotel in Algiers, with the participation of some 400 exhibitors, including 200 foreign companies from about 30 countries.
Held for the second time in the capital after NAPEC 2015, which was marked by the participation of 500 national and foreign exhibitors.
The first day of NAPEC 2016 is dedicated to equipment and solutions proposed by the participants to the professionals in hydrocarbon industry, especially oil, as well as electricity and renewable energy.
Four conferences are scheduled on Wednesday. They will be held by experts in the sector of energy and will be devoted to themes relating to assessment of Algeria’s conventional and unconventional resources, gas industry in Algeria and the technological advance in natural gas liquefaction and electricity production.
According to the organizers, NAPEC 2016 is expected to draw about 25,000 specialist visitors.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée