APS : Tuesday, 08 March 2016
ALGIERS- The 6th North African Petroleum Exhibition and Conferences (NAPEC) opened Tuesday at Hilton Hotel in Algiers, with the participation of some 400 exhibitors, including 200 foreign companies from about 30 countries.
Held for the second time in the capital after NAPEC 2015, which was marked by the participation of 500 national and foreign exhibitors.
The first day of NAPEC 2016 is dedicated to equipment and solutions proposed by the participants to the professionals in hydrocarbon industry, especially oil, as well as electricity and renewable energy.
Four conferences are scheduled on Wednesday. They will be held by experts in the sector of energy and will be devoted to themes relating to assessment of Algeria’s conventional and unconventional resources, gas industry in Algeria and the technological advance in natural gas liquefaction and electricity production.
According to the organizers, NAPEC 2016 is expected to draw about 25,000 specialist visitors.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president