APS : WEDNESDAY 07 MARCH 2018
ORAN (Algeria)- The 6th International Show of Agri-food Industries (SIAG) kicked off Wednesday at the Mohamed-Benahmed Convention Centre of Oran, with the participation of over 200 national and foreign exhibitors.
Several countries like Turkey, France, Spain, Poland and India are taking part in this event. The Show is designed to exhibit and present a wide variety of agri-food products such as soft drinks and non-soft drinks, coffee, chocolate, pasta as well as restaurant, hotel, packaging and other equipment.
The organizers have also set up a scientific and recreational programme, including communications and meetings for the benefit national companies seeking to export their products.
Professional meetings to discuss export stages, food security and the organization of competitions for the best Algerian dish and best bread, are also part of the Show programme.
During this economic event, placed under the slogan of “Export prospects, the role of transport and logistics to supporting exports,” national and foreign exhibitors will conclude deals for the manufacturing of food packaging machinery.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied