APS : mercredi, 07 décembre 2016
ALGIERS-The 6th meeting of the Algeria-European Union association meeting has begun Wednesday in Algiers, in the presence of Managing Director for the Middle East and North Africa Affairs in the European External Action Service, Nick Westcott.
The meeting is devoted to the assessment of cooperation between Algeria and the European Union (EU), the evaluation of implementation of the sectoral support program and the examination of cooperation and partnership perspectives with European partners.
A report will be draw up on the basis of a joint assessment of the Association agreement implementation between both parties ten years after it came into force,” the Foreign Ministry said.
Both parties will also “examine priorities of partnership between Algeria and the European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP), in which Algeria intends participate,” added the same source.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister