APS : Tuesday, 28 February 2017
ORAN- The 5th International Food Processing Industry Fair (SIAG), which will open Thursday at the Conventions Centre in Oran, is intended to promote local production and the means to export it, the organizers said Wednesday.
Over 350 exhibitors from all the food processing industries will be at the show in order to boost this strategic sector, “in particular in this period marked by oil prices decline and by the willingness of the public authorities to encourage the national production and reduce the import bill.”
This economic meeting, organized by the communication agency “Proximity PR”, under the patronage of the Industry and Mines Ministry, aims “to present the potential of the national agro-food industry”.
The four-day show “integrates the new economic dynamics of the government aiming to strengthen productive investments and boost non-hydrocarbon exports.”
Ten foreign countries will be present like France, Spain, Brazil, Turkey, Korea, among others.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region