5th International Electricity, Renewable Energy Exhibition opens in Algiers
APS : Wednesday, 23 February 2022
ALGIERS- The 5th International Electricity and Renewable Energy Exhibition (SEER 2022) opened Wednesday in Algiers, in the presence of Minister of Energy Transition and Renewable Energy Benattou Ziane, Deputy Minister of
the Knowledge Economy and Startups Yacine el Mahdi Walid.
Placed under the slogan “Together to succeed energy transition in Algeria,” this exhibition, which will be held until 26 February, brings together 70 Algerian and foreign exhibitors.
It constitutes a key event to all the operators to discuss themes related to electricity industry, energy transition and renewable energy.
Startups specializing in energy transition and renewable energy are participating in this exhibition.
The ministers visited the different stands, including that of the National Defense Ministry.
Benattou affirmed that the year 2022 will be purely economic and that the future will be that of renewable energy and the energy transition.
In this regard, he pointed out the call for bids for the construction of photovoltaic energy stations with a capacity of 1000MW.
For his part, Yacine Walid reiterated the ministry’s support to young project-holders, notably in the field of innovation and technological solutions.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée