APS : Wednesday, 25 September 2019
ALGIERS-The third Medical Fair “Maghreb Health” kicked off Wednesday, in Algiers, with the participation of about twenty counties.
This fair, previously known as “Algéria Health,” aims for its 3rd consecutive year to cover the Maghreb and Africa region, said, Imadalou, one of the fair’s organizers.
The event was marked by the particpation of about twenty countries representing 70 international brands.
Among the particapting countries: Turkey, Great Britain, Tunisia, Germany and, for the first time, Brazil, he said.
The objective of “Maghreb Health” Fair, is to make Algeria “a regional and continental platform” for medical and pharmaceutical professionals, both domestic and foreign, he added.
- President Tebboune awards Medal of National Merit to Italian counterpart
- Algeria-Italy: Convergence of views on all issues of common interest
- Algerian-Italian relations “strong,” “strategic”
- Algeria, Italy sign three agreements in various fields
- Algeria-Italy: Tebboune-Mattarella discussions, extended to delegations of both countries