APS : Wednesday, 25 September 2019
ALGIERS-The third Medical Fair “Maghreb Health” kicked off Wednesday, in Algiers, with the participation of about twenty counties.
This fair, previously known as “Algéria Health,” aims for its 3rd consecutive year to cover the Maghreb and Africa region, said, Imadalou, one of the fair’s organizers.
The event was marked by the particpation of about twenty countries representing 70 international brands.
Among the particapting countries: Turkey, Great Britain, Tunisia, Germany and, for the first time, Brazil, he said.
The objective of “Maghreb Health” Fair, is to make Algeria “a regional and continental platform” for medical and pharmaceutical professionals, both domestic and foreign, he added.
- (Français) Commerce: l’Algérie ratifie l’accord portant création de la ZLECAF
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya