APS : Wednesday, 24 January 2018
ORAN (Algeria)- The third international agricultural show Agripro-Expo 2018 opened Wednesday at Mohamed-Benahmed Convention Centre in Oran (432-km west of Algiers), with the participation of 113 exhibitors.
Many foreign countries are taking part in the Agripro-Expo 2018, namely France, Spain, Tunisia, Germany, India, Poland, Belgium, the United States and Indonesia, said Chams Eddine Belhadj, the economic event’s manager.
The show, which is to run until next Saturday, is bringing together different sectors and trades relating to agriculture, such as agricultural machinery, breeding, poultry farming, phytosanitary, dairy industry, irrigation, laboratories, in addition to chambers of agriculture and public bodies working in the field.
A series of lectures are scheduled as part of the event, featuring Algerian and foreign experts, researchers and specialists.
- Celebration of Africa Day “Saturday, May 21, 2022″
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères