APS : Wednesday, 24 January 2018
ORAN (Algeria)- The third international agricultural show Agripro-Expo 2018 opened Wednesday at Mohamed-Benahmed Convention Centre in Oran (432-km west of Algiers), with the participation of 113 exhibitors.
Many foreign countries are taking part in the Agripro-Expo 2018, namely France, Spain, Tunisia, Germany, India, Poland, Belgium, the United States and Indonesia, said Chams Eddine Belhadj, the economic event’s manager.
The show, which is to run until next Saturday, is bringing together different sectors and trades relating to agriculture, such as agricultural machinery, breeding, poultry farming, phytosanitary, dairy industry, irrigation, laboratories, in addition to chambers of agriculture and public bodies working in the field.
A series of lectures are scheduled as part of the event, featuring Algerian and foreign experts, researchers and specialists.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum