APS : Monday, 15 February 2016
ALGIERS-The 3rd International Exhibition of Transport, Logistics and Mobility “Algeria Infrastructure 2016” opened Monday at the Palace of exhibition (Pins Maritimes) in Algiers with the participation of hundreds of Algerian and foreign companies.
This economic four-day event has been inaugurated by Minister of Transport Boujemaa Talai, who was satisfied about the large number of domestic and foreign participating companies.
“This turnout shows the importance of investment in the transport sector in Algeria. This means that the sector is on track,” said Talai after visiting several booths at the fair that extends over an area of nearly 4,000 m².
According to organizers, this event brings together some 100 professional exhibitors with appropriate technologies and solutions to the investments made in Algeria.
Besides, they expect some 4,000 visitors in search of opportunities for exchange and partnership in a country that annually invests almost 3% of its gross domestic product (GDP) in the transport infrastructure.
“This exhibition constitutes a meeting place for operators and stakeholders including suppliers, equipment vendors and service providers in the various fields of transport and infrastructure,” organizers stressed.
Conferences-debates on issues related to maritime and rail transport sectors will take place on the sidelines of this event.
- President Tebboune receives Coordinator for Middle East, North Africa at US National Security Council
- (Français) Le président Tebboune reçoit les chefs des délégations au Colloque sur “le droit d’accès” à la “justice constitutionnelle”
- Algeria strongly condemns massacre perpetrated in DR Congo
- (Français) L’Algérie abrite la 9e conférence de haut niveau sur la paix et la sécurité en Afrique
- Algeria-Jordan: Need to expand bilateral cooperation