APS : Monday, 15 February 2016
ALGIERS-The 3rd International Exhibition of Transport, Logistics and Mobility “Algeria Infrastructure 2016” opened Monday at the Palace of exhibition (Pins Maritimes) in Algiers with the participation of hundreds of Algerian and foreign companies.
This economic four-day event has been inaugurated by Minister of Transport Boujemaa Talai, who was satisfied about the large number of domestic and foreign participating companies.
“This turnout shows the importance of investment in the transport sector in Algeria. This means that the sector is on track,” said Talai after visiting several booths at the fair that extends over an area of nearly 4,000 m².
According to organizers, this event brings together some 100 professional exhibitors with appropriate technologies and solutions to the investments made in Algeria.
Besides, they expect some 4,000 visitors in search of opportunities for exchange and partnership in a country that annually invests almost 3% of its gross domestic product (GDP) in the transport infrastructure.
“This exhibition constitutes a meeting place for operators and stakeholders including suppliers, equipment vendors and service providers in the various fields of transport and infrastructure,” organizers stressed.
Conferences-debates on issues related to maritime and rail transport sectors will take place on the sidelines of this event.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune