APS : Monday, 05 December 2022
ALGIERS- A meeting of African ministers activating in the start-up sector was held Monday afternoon in Algiers,
with the participation of 35 countries, to discuss ways of cooperation to develop this sector in the continent.
This meeting, held as part of the African conference of start-ups, which began Monday at the International Conference Center (CIC) “Abdelatif Rahal,” has identified problems and challenges related to the strengthening of inter-African cooperation in this area, said the Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Start-ups and Microenterprises in a Communiqué.
Participants in this meeting further discussed the issuance of the “Algiers Declaration of African start-ups” and a roadmap for the implementation of its contents, according to the same source.
The issuance of the Declaration is expected after the closure of the conference, according to the communiqué.
The African Start-up Conference, organized by the Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Start-ups and Micro-enterprises, under the High Patronage of President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, aims to “unify government efforts to strengthen the role of start-ups in Africa and boost their contribution to economic development, promoting their access to regional sources of funding.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy