APS : Monday, 18 February 2019
DUBAI- A total of 34 economic operators specialized in food-processing industry are taking part at the 24th Food and Hospitality Show “Gulfood 2019,” held from 17 to 21 February in Dubai (United Arab Emirates).
Trade Minister Said Djellab is leading the Algerian delegation participating in this event.
The Algerian participation comes as part of the initiative aimed at launching the new dynamic adopted by the government to diversify the national economy and increase non-hydrocarbon exports.
During this new edition, the Algerian economic operators will shed light on the capacities of the national food-processing sector and promote their products to open new export routes to the Gulf countries and southern Asia markets.
On the sidelines of this event, the minister and accompanying delegation will meet with top officials of the United Arab Emirates and will hold talks with the Emirati Minister of Economy to define the partnership opportunities and develop trading between the two countries.
Considered as one of the most important show in the world, “Gulfood 2019” is marked by the participation of 5000 exhibitors from 198 countries.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine