APS : Monday, 02 March 2020
ORAN (Algeria)- About 30 partnership agreements in real estate, construction and civil engineering have been signed at the 2nd International Show of Investment in Real Estate, Construction, Civil Engineering and Logistics “Oran Invest Expo 2020,” which wrapped up Monday at the Exhibition Center of Oran (432-km west of Algiers).
The event’s manager, Ahmed Hanniche, told APS that about thirty partnership agreements were signed with local and foreign operators in various fields, like real estate, construction and civil engineering and latest-generation computer equipment.
Some of the agreements are relating to the supply of public and private companies in cement, iron and oils.
Others are about the creation of company subsidiaries in Oran, especially as the country’s western capital is considered as an economic centre of excellence.
The six-day Oran Invest 2020 show drew more than 4,000 professionals of a total of more than 5,200 visitors, said the manager of Sunflower Communication, the economic event’s organizer.
Over 90 national and foreign exhibitors took part in the event.
- President Tebboune awards Medal of National Merit to Italian counterpart
- Algeria-Italy: Convergence of views on all issues of common interest
- Algerian-Italian relations “strong,” “strategic”
- Algeria, Italy sign three agreements in various fields
- Algeria-Italy: Tebboune-Mattarella discussions, extended to delegations of both countries